Modlet help add ingredients to recipe

Jolly

Ok I've made the chilidog have the ringoffire buff - its a hoot -

<append xpath="/items/item[@name=foodChiliDog]/effect_group[1]">

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="AddBuff" target="self" buff="buffRingOfFire"/>

</append>

but I'd like to make the dog harder to make. I've got this to start with

<append xpath="/recipes/recipe[@name=foodChiliDog]">

<ingredient name="drugRecog" count="1"/>

</append>

but it don't work. Can anyone out there help make this work ? thx.

I have no idea, I got it to insert into the recipe but in game it never shows as an ingredient.

<insertAfter xpath="/recipes/recipe[@name='foodChiliDog']/ingredient[@name='foodRawMeat']" >
   <ingredient name="drugRecog" count="1" />
</insertAfter>

EDIT: Might be because it is has the tags="learnable" although I have never had a problem with the tag before.

So now its working I have no idea why it just decided to work, the recipe now includes a bottle of recog. I did manually change the description in localization but i can't see why that would cause it to work. Now to make an xpath to change the localization entry.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: I have this working on my server now - by eating a chilidog you receive the RingofFire buff which sets on fire and kills everything within a 10 metre radius for 60 seconds , or if you die it debuffs. I also removed the chilidog from the trader, so you have to either find one or make one. Works a treat. Happy to explain the steps to anyone who PM's me. I wasn't able to do it all as xpath edits I'm afraid.

Archived