Question about Modlets.

Gamida

Hey all,

First a God damn big hand for all of you who are making these modlets.

Now my question. Can the name of the modlet be changed and have it still work or does the game look for the exact name it was given.

EG: Someone makes a mod that makes jeeps fly and they call it FJ17e. If the file was added as is it would work fine but after some time my mind would forget what it is by title. Could I change the folder name to Flying Jeep A17e and would it still work or would the game not find it anymore?

PS Is anyone working on a flying jeep :D

Hey all,

First a God damn big hand for all of you who are making these modlets.

Now my question. Can the name of the modlet be changed and have it still work or does the game look for the exact name it was given.

EG: Someone makes a mod that makes jeeps fly and they call it FJ17e. If the file was added as is it would work fine but after some time my mind would forget what it is by title. Could I change the folder name to Flying Jeep A17e and would it still work or would the game not find it anymore?

PS Is anyone working on a flying jeep :D

You can change name of the folder if you want, if that is what you mean. As long as it is in the Mod folder and has the proper modlet structure that they have layed out for A17.

Archived