Crafting Table

BriBri1992

• 4 months later...
[QUOTE=Jackson;128808]I think this is a [I]terrable[/I] idea. I wonder where you even [URL="http://minecraft.net"]got that?[/URL] The thing is, you don't really need a workbench to craft things. You use the ground.[/QUOTE] That is right but it is not realistic. Sure you can build a Torch @ ground but Stairs,Pickaxe,Vehicles, etc.? :single_eye: [QUOTE=jugernautmitch;128744]I'm dying for a Crafting Table, Work Bench...whatever you want to call it. If I can forge multiple items at once via multiple forges, I also want to be able to craft multiple items at once while I'm waiting for the sun to come up.[/QUOTE] I think this is too much. Speed up is ok but do 3 thinks @ same time? Show me how you do this in real life with a video please :victorious:

I would think you would need a crafting bench for some of the more complex items like guns and armors. Not sure about building blocks, but if they made it so you could use a bench to mix cement and stone to make cobbles and free up your crafting menu, i would not be opposed. Would let me do quite a lot more than with just my crafting menu alone. Dont forget they are going to have generators and powered items eventually, so it may be used for that.

Archived