Stupid encumberance

stallionsden

Just did a little testing. (progression.xml)

You can add a Level 0 bonus:

<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="9" level="0"/>

To the perkPackMule and adjust your values from there for the rest of the levels.

In my case, I added a baseline of 9 more slots, then adjust the rest so they open up as I level the skill more.

I imagine if you put in the right values (would think 200-18 = 182 should give you a 'full' from the start as long as you add those values to all the levels (or never unlock one)

Could you hook me up with that 200 inv setup? :D :D

(This is NOT 100% tested... Just know it removed the encumbrance icons form the slots)

Just did a little testing. (progression.xml)

You can add a Level 0 bonus:

<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="9" level="0"/>

To the perkPackMule and adjust your values from there for the rest of the levels.

In my case, I added a baseline of 9 more slots, then adjust the rest so they open up as I level the skill more.

I imagine if you put in the right values (would think 200-18 = 182 should give you a 'full' from the start as long as you add those values to all the levels (or never unlock one)

Could you hook me up with that 200 inv setup? :D :D

(This is NOT 100% tested... Just know it removed the encumbrance icons form the slots)

Sure can lol once I get the enc icons gone

Edit: that did the trick thank you and shall upload now for you

Here's the xpath i'm currently using while building my mod if it helps;

entityclasses.xml

<BetterBalanceMod>

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class/effect_group/passive_effect[@name=CarryCapacity]/@value">45</set>

</BetterBalanceMod>

progression.xml

<BetterBalanceMod>

<remove xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name=perkPackMule]" />

</BetterBalanceMod>

This is what I have come up with. Removes the majority of the skill (and even the cost of the one level)

<configs>

<remove xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name=perkPackMule]" />

<append xpath="/progression/perks" >

<perk name="perkPackMule" parent="skillConstruction" name_key="perkPackMuleName" desc_key="perkPackMuleDesc" icon="ui_game_symbol_pack_mule">

<level_requirements level="1"><requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="attStrength" operation="GTE" value="0" desc_key="reqStrengthLevel1"/></level_requirements>

<effect_group>

<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="27" level="0"/>

<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="27" level="1"/>

<effect_description level="1" desc_key="perkPackMuleRank1Desc"/>

</effect_group>

</perk>

</append>

</configs>

Although, I do like your method SurvivalUK to simply adjust the baseline carrycapacity (had not searched for where that would be located yet) and simply remove the skill completley.

Archived