Intellect Perk, Is it a bug?

Saera

Under the intellect skill tree everything (hammer and forge, grease monkey) is grey and unselectable. Is this a bug, or is there a certain level you must be to allow points?

It's two tiered. You have to dump points into the category, which is level gated, and then buy the thing.

I figured it was level locked by the attribute but didn't know to click on the lock to see. Also, I think the new attribute and perk system might be a little too gated. The attribute also behaves like just another skill. Would it be possible to look into the system in the future and maybe entertain the idea of allowing a point in an attribute to increase all the skills (by a lesser margin) that are blanketed under?

I think this would take a bit of the gate effect away and also give the player a choice of whether they want to focus on a skill or focus on a set of them in let's say a strength build.

I figured it was level locked by the attribute but didn't know to click on the lock to see. Also, I think the new attribute and perk system might be a little too gated. The attribute also behaves like just another skill. Would it be possible to look into the system in the future and maybe entertain the idea of allowing a point in an attribute to increase all the skills (by a lesser margin) that are blanketed under?

I think this would take a bit of the gate effect away and also give the player a choice of whether they want to focus on a skill or focus on a set of them in let's say a strength build.

I don't think we'll ever see small improvements to all skills when upgrading the main category. Imagine upping the category for like 5 levels and you get 1 point in all skills. Considering there are like 12 skills, you get free 12 skills (or 12 levels).

I would be more for lowering the next level xp requirement to level faster and lower the level requirements for every main category point.

Archived