Crash 40 seconds into the game

akram22

hey guys , I hope you miss me :) just lost the hype but something was awaken inside me when I tried something and I had to ask/report .

I have a RIG that got nvidia Quadro fx 4800 GPU for my work , I tried to play 7dtd on it but it dosent run AT ALL . reading the error log I found that its running DX 9.0 BUT my gpu supports DX 11 , and other tough games runs smoothly max graphics at 60 fps .

the game simply logs in the world and one step I take closes it . standing still 40 secs max,

getting an old gpu 512 MB memory works fine , but no fps at all XD , ok show me the way. :)

hey guys , I hope you miss me :) just lost the hype but something was awaken inside me when I tried something and I had to ask/report .

I have a RIG that got nvidia Quadro fx 4800 GPU for my work , I tried to play 7dtd on it but it dosent run AT ALL . reading the error log I found that its running DX 9.0 BUT my gpu supports DX 11 , and other tough games runs smoothly max graphics at 60 fps .

the game simply logs in the world and one step I take closes it . standing still 40 secs max,

getting an old gpu 512 MB memory works fine , but no fps at all XD , ok show me the way. :)

Not wanna be frustrating, but it is still alpha.

We missed you.. with every single shot

Need logs.

Instructions are in Sticky thread.

i searched around every where and for sure my problem was solved with others... its just the GPU not recognized by the game and reading DX 9.0 while its a good GPU with other games , wanted TFP to look after this while they have time developing A17 . so they can fix this type of GPU there way. thanks all for reading my thread

Archived