Hal's Prefab Editor

HAL9000

[QUOTE=randydg;119324]I hate this form, you can't edit your posts. Dumbest thing ever. Anyways I got it downloaded, but when I try to edit a prefab and save it it comes back and says application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. I have tried running it as administrator, but no luck. same error[/QUOTE] you have user account control on don't ya? that always screwed with me as well. The settings are probably too high, and it thinks that the application is trying to make a illegal write to the disk. You could always shut of user account control (from users in control panel) while your using the editor, then turn it back on once your done.

[url]http://www.mediafire.com/download/94xbt2j6vrz9u7k/Warsaken_flamingbarrelgs1.rar[/url] This one is my gas station prefab. In the editor the entire left side is solid black unknown squares 5 columns deep except the bottom 5 blocks. It's almost similar to that all the way up the layer count. Here's what I'm looking at exactly on layer 0: [URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Warhawk88/media/troubles1.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Warhawk88/troubles1.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Layer 9 is the "ground" layer where the damaged blocks lay. All of them are unknown black squares as well. I have tried completely reinstalling the editor and verifying my game files as a precaution and the same issue still exists. *EDIT: something is screwy. I'm getting the same issue as randy now when trying to load an exported area into the editor* Here's the exception text: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Security.SecurityException: ECall methods must be packaged into a system module. at GClass0.smethod_56() at SDTDEditor.frmPrefabEditor.toolStripMenuItem4_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) The Zone of the assembly that failed was: MyComputer ************** Loaded Assemblies ************** mscorlib Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll ---------------------------------------- SDTDEditor Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/7%20Days%20To%20Die/Editor/SDTDEditor.exe ---------------------------------------- System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Drawing Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll ---------------------------------------- Assembly-CSharp Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0 Win32 Version: CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/7%20Days%20To%20Die/Editor/Assembly-CSharp.DLL ---------------------------------------- UnityEngine Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/7%20Days%20To%20Die/Editor/UnityEngine.DLL ---------------------------------------- System.Xml Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll ---------------------------------------- Microsoft.VisualBasic Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 11.0.50938.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Core Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Web.Services Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Services/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.Services.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Configuration Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll ---------------------------------------- Microsoft.GeneratedCode Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll ---------------------------------------- Accessibility Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll ---------------------------------------- ************** JIT Debugging ************** To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this application or computer (machine.config) must have the jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled. For example: When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Well there's good news and bad news. Bad news is they seem to have changed the way some of the internal methods work and the stuff it's doing should only be done in-game. The good news is Warsaken shouldn't have to redo all his prefabs. There could be more of these in the code so let me know what you guys find. Do a manual update and see if it helps. Hal

[QUOTE=caleb68;119348]you have user account control on don't ya? that always screwed with me as well. The settings are probably too high, and it thinks that the application is trying to make a illegal write to the disk. You could always shut of user account control (from users in control panel) while your using the editor, then turn it back on once your done.[/QUOTE] Thank you!! That fixed the problem!

[QUOTE=HAL9000;119388]Well there's good news and bad news. Bad news is they seem to have changed the way some of the internal methods work and the stuff it's doing should only be done in-game. The good news is Warsaken shouldn't have to redo all his prefabs. There could be more of these in the code so let me know what you guys find. Do a manual update and see if it helps. Hal[/QUOTE] Aye, that fixes the unknown blocks issues thus far. Also, I can load an exported file now, but all my decals have reset. The meta tag isn't set for decals now. That is another big potential problem... *laugh*

[QUOTE=HAL9000;119429]Ok, I'll have a look at it. It's going to be tomorrow before I update the code though. Out of juice for today.[/QUOTE] All good, my friend. I really appreciate it like always! The editor is holding the meta tag descriptor, but it's not holding the tag for being a decal. That includes loaded prefabs and exported loaded prefabs. Damage tags are holding correctly though.

[QUOTE=HAL9000;119429]Ok, I'll have a look at it. It's going to be tomorrow before I update the code though. Out of juice for today.[/QUOTE] *makes hal some coffee made from red bull, jolt, 5 hour energy* there ya go, there's some juice for ya! lol ;) Sounds good Hal, thanks for being fast! looking forward to getting my stuff updated for 9 :)

Hi everbody. Hi Hal, I found a bug with the editor and its modified Assembly-CSharp.dll. My server is installed with the "7 Days To Die Dedicated Server" in the Tools section of the Library in Steam. But the modified Assembly-CSharp.dll is not working here. The 7daystodie.exe hangs after loading about 70 megs and has to be terminated with the task manager to comtinue. It works abolutely fine with the usual Client installation and the very same server config. ...and another question for you Hal, Are you familiar with the [URL="http://games.frontrunnertek.com/index.php/7-days-to-die/7d2d-server-manager"]7dtd Server Manager from FrontRunnerTek[/URL]? I really like to use it alongside with your Editor as my preffered solution for managing my servers but there is a little problem arising... Well If you are familiar with it you might be also aware of the fact that FrontRunnerTek lately integrated the [URL="https://7dtd.illy.bz/wiki/Server%20fixes"]Alloc's Server Fixes[/URL] for additional features into the Server Manager. Its not a must-have but still adds a lot of neat features that I'd really like to have.... but these additions require another modification of the Assembly-CSharp.dll. And with your update method, the changes of the Server Fixes in the DLL get reset when manually executing the updater for the Editor. Now my question: Do you see any chance that, at some point, we could get a mnodified Assembly-CSharp from your editor that optionally offers compatability for other interesting/important mods? Or sould I look into building the dll myself for all the modifications I like to run? If thats the case I'd really appreciate a little help on that matter. Maybe you or someone else can give a little more detailed instructions on how to do this than what I found at the [URL="https://7dtd.illy.bz/wiki/Server%20fixes#Buildyourself"]Alloc's Server Fixes site[/URL] That would be fantastic. Edit: Heres a link to Allocs 7dtd.com Forum entry for his mod if you or someone else wants more information about it. [url]http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?12837-Improvements-for-the-dedicated-server[/url]

Do a manual update for the latest changes. [QUOTE=Warsaken;119434]All good, my friend. I really appreciate it like always! The editor is holding the meta tag descriptor, but it's not holding the tag for being a decal. That includes loaded prefabs and exported loaded prefabs. Damage tags are holding correctly though.[/QUOTE] Ok, I think I've figured it out. They've changed the way decals work. It now has it's own boolean flag rather than just relying on the damage value. Makes sense, should give a bit of a performance boost. Give it a test and let me know if you find anything else. [QUOTE=randydg;119471]Never mind. I found the issue i believe. When I saved the edited prefab it modified the .xml file and messed it up.[/QUOTE] Thanks Randy. I've just noticed that too. Should be fixed now. [QUOTE=Tohuwabohu;119624]Hi everbody. Hi Hal, I found a bug with the editor and its modified Assembly-CSharp.dll. [/QUOTE] Are you using the Dedicated version of the DLL? In the editor folder there's a file called Assembly-CSharpDedicated.DLL. You need to copy that one to the server and rename it to Assembly-CSharp.DLL. With regards to front-runner and Allocs mods we've been discussing ways to try and make our mods combinable but there's a lot of stuff to do before we're anyway near being able to. One of the main problems is we all have difference versions of the source code as we have to de-obfuscate the code to start modding (well, you don't technically need to but it makes it a lot easier). Unfortunately that means you can't take one persons code and drop it into other mods because a lot of the code is different. I've been playing around with something that can combine different DLLs but it needs a lot of work. And even if I got it completed I'm not sure I'd want to release it into the public domain as it would make creating cheat DLLs a lot easier to do. The good news though is TFP have already stated they're going to be supporting modding so hopefully they'll build the game so we can just create plugins that the game can load. That will enable people to have multiple DLL mods running on the same machine. Hal

[QUOTE=Warsaken;120128]No such luck. Seems even after a manual update the decal tag still isn't being held after loading a prefab.[/QUOTE] Really? Do you have steps to reproduce? Do you mean the editor isn't remembering the meta tag? Or the tag is there but not displayed in game?

[QUOTE=HAL9000;120179]Really? Do you have steps to reproduce? Do you mean the editor isn't remembering the meta tag? Or the tag is there but not displayed in game?[/QUOTE] Not sure exactly what's going on, but when I load a prefab and have the decals set to show, none of my decals are actually showing what-so-ever. The meta tag is showing, but the decal is reset to "0" as opposed to "decal" on every single prefab.

Bad news again (sorry!). When loading an exported section the editor is crashing again. Here's the exception text: ************** Exception Text ************** System.Security.SecurityException: ECall methods must be packaged into a system module. at PrefabEditor.method_3(String string_13, String string_14) at PrefabEditor.Save(String _directory, String _prefabFileName) at SDTDEditor.frmPrefabEditor.toolStripMenuItem4_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) The Zone of the assembly that failed was: MyComputer ************** Loaded Assemblies ************** mscorlib Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll ---------------------------------------- SDTDEditor Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/7%20Days%20To%20Die/zEditor/SDTDEditor.exe ---------------------------------------- System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Drawing Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll ---------------------------------------- Assembly-CSharp Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0 Win32 Version: CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/7%20Days%20To%20Die/zEditor/Assembly-CSharp.DLL ---------------------------------------- UnityEngine Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/7%20Days%20To%20Die/zEditor/UnityEngine.DLL ---------------------------------------- System.Xml Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll ---------------------------------------- Microsoft.VisualBasic Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 11.0.50938.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Core Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Web.Services Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Services/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.Services.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Configuration Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll ---------------------------------------- Microsoft.GeneratedCode Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll ---------------------------------------- ************** JIT Debugging ************** To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this application or computer (machine.config) must have the jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled. For example:

I'd like to amend my above statement: I can't save a prefab either without receiving an exception error. I can make changes to an already saved prefab, but if I try to save over it, the exception occurs. I really appreciate you working on the editor, Hal. You know a lot of us can't survive without it, especially myself! Seems the devs changed a few things around on you this time around, however.

Thanks War, all bug reports are appreciated. The devs are always changing stuff in the background (and that's a good thing). The editor is up to over 30,000 lines of code. That's just my code, then there's all the TFP game classes I use. Any one of those lines can cause an issue after an update so it's just about hitting all the problems and squishing them until we can get a stable version again. I'll have a look after work and post an update. Cheers, Hal

hey Hal, just thought id draw your attention to this thread [url]http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?13776-Discuss-Prefabs-in-random-gen/page3[/url] if you havent seen it already. It might be handy for some preset prefab sizes for the new "lots", so that they can easily create prefabs to fit A9

Hal - found a couple bugs.. not sure if you can do anything about one of them... 1) when loading a prefab it doesn't load the xml data, and when it saves it overwrites the xml data for that prefab, so you end up having to redo your xml file after saving the prefab. a little annoying if you've added extra data to the xml regarding the prefab. 2) If I have a prefab loaded into memory, then go and start the game, and try to load a game where the region doesn't exist that prefab is in, it causes the game to lock up if I am currently in that region, If I am not in the region at all but travel to it, it causes the game not to generate the region. Its like the file is locked and the game can't access it, thus causing the issue. If I load the game, get into the region, then load the prefab, everythings fine, likewise if the region exists everything is fine, its just when the game tries to generate the region.

Hal, Error report when attempting to save a brand new prefab. [QUOTE]See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Security.SecurityException: ECall methods must be packaged into a system module. at PrefabEditor.method_3(String string_13, String string_14) at PrefabEditor.Save(String _directory, String _prefabFileName) at SDTDEditor.frmPrefabEditor.saveToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) The Zone of the assembly that failed was: MyComputer ************** Loaded Assemblies ************** mscorlib Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34014 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll ---------------------------------------- SDTDEditor Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/bhardin/Desktop/7DTD_Editor/SDTDEditor.exe ---------------------------------------- System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Drawing Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34003 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll ---------------------------------------- Assembly-CSharp Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0 Win32 Version: CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/bhardin/Desktop/7DTD_Editor/Assembly-CSharp.DLL ---------------------------------------- UnityEngine Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/bhardin/Desktop/7DTD_Editor/UnityEngine.DLL ---------------------------------------- System.Xml Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll ---------------------------------------- Microsoft.VisualBasic Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 12.0.20806.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Core Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Web.Services Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Services/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.Services.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Configuration Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll ---------------------------------------- Microsoft.GeneratedCode Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll ---------------------------------------- ************** JIT Debugging ************** To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this application or computer (machine.config) must have the jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled. For example: When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=bretthardin;121734]Hal, Error report when attempting to save a brand new prefab.[/QUOTE] Bretthardin, did you try turning user account control off to see if that's what is causing the issue? [quote]The Zone of the assembly that failed was: MyComputer [/quote] being that its failing there, it looks like it may be getting blocked to write to the disk. A really simple way to check and see if that is it, try saving the prefab to 'my documents'. If it allows you to save there that could very well be the issue, you can turn down the settings to user account control in control panel under users. Just a thought incase you haven't already tried that.

Archived