Hal's Prefab Editor

HAL9000

[QUOTE=StompyNZ;812908]You can’t use both, however you can run a dedi server and use bcm or coppis. I also have a command mod for sdx and an export prefab command for single player exporting.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=HAL9000;813045]Yeah it's as you thought, the same DLL is getting overwritten. I'd go with Stompy's SDX mod if you're compiling your mods through the SDX launcher.[/QUOTE] Thanks both, I'll give Stompy's a try.

[QUOTE=Gamida;813056]Hey Hal, Sorry I missed the 4 year anniversary of this post. Congrats. Now, where the hell is our fire mod you bastard... :D[/QUOTE] Don't worry, I'm used to people not showing up to my parties anymore. There was balloons and everything. I'm not playing 7 Days at the moment but maybe when A17 lands the fire mod can make an appearance. A16 broke it pretty bad regarding performance but if I can figure that out it may be ready for public testing

[QUOTE=Guppycur;814058]Eh? Say Hal, Stomp is pretty close to a fire mod as well; join forces, rule the world. =)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=HAL9000;814095]Interesting... I've always wanted to rule the world...[/QUOTE] Ev-rey-bo-dy wants to rule the world No, am too lazy to look up the vid...

• 6 months later...
Hal, any chance to release a recompile with A17 compatibility?

I can test on my test server.

My users like saving and restoring their bases. Would like to retain that feature if possible.

thank you,

-Dino

Hey Dino,

The short answer is: Maybe.

Slightly longer answer is: It Depends ^^

I'm thinking of moving the functions into an SDX mod so other mods can be installed with it but I've got a few mods to update and work on so I don't have a timeline on when it'll be done. I'm also looking at the internal builder/functions to see where improvements can be made using tools that are already in the game

Hey Dino,

The short answer is: Maybe.

Slightly longer answer is: It Depends ^^

I'm thinking of moving the functions into an SDX mod so other mods can be installed with it but I've got a few mods to update and work on so I don't have a timeline on when it'll be done. I'm also looking at the internal builder/functions to see where improvements can be made using tools that are already in the game

Understood. And I am glad you did not go an abandon the project all-together.

Question: What is the easiest way to get better visibility to the release of the SDX mod?

If you should need some testing, I have a bunch of anxious users willing to test anything you should like on our test server (I have two. One is a production and the other I use for testing.

Thanks,

-Dino

Understood. And I am glad you did not go an abandon the project all-together.

Question: What is the easiest way to get better visibility to the release of the SDX mod?

If you should need some testing, I have a bunch of anxious users willing to test anything you should like on our test server (I have two. One is a production and the other I use for testing.

Thanks,

-Dino

Hi Dino,

Just drop a message here or a PM if you're curious. It's going to be a few weeks before I could even get to the planning phase but drop me a message and I'll let you know where things stand.

Cheers,

Hal

• 3 months later...

Hal,

Apologies for posting here. Your mailbox is full.

I hope you're doing well. I have good news.

My server members collectively pledged $500.00 US to offer to you to update our beloved BBB commands to current build.

They all understand that this may be a one-time update (unless you have it in your heart to update in the future).

If this update is possible, I personally wondered if you could put in a text file that I can edit that will exclude items from being restored.

Some people are using it to restore their crops or installing a heap of brass fixtures and harvesting the metal. I am hoping there could be a text file in which I can populate the names of blocks to exclude from being restored.

If you're good on this, send me your pay pal account and I will send you the cash

Thanks so much!

-Dino

Hal,

Apologies for posting here. Your mailbox is full.

I hope you're doing well. I have good news.

My server members collectively pledged $500.00 US to offer to you to update our beloved BBB commands to current build.

They all understand that this may be a one-time update (unless you have it in your heart to update in the future).

If this update is possible, I personally wondered if you could put in a text file that I can edit that will exclude items from being restored.

Some people are using it to restore their crops or installing a heap of brass fixtures and harvesting the metal. I am hoping there could be a text file in which I can populate the names of blocks to exclude from being restored.

If you're good on this, send me your pay pal account and I will send you the cash

Thanks so much!

-Dino

Hey Dino,

I've cleared out my inbox now - looks like I've missed a few messages as I don't use the email account this sends messages to any more.

Good news and bad. Good news is I've got a 27 hour flight to Australia tomorrow so I'll be needing things to keep me busy. Bad news is I already have a lot of work to do. But modding is always more fun than work ^^

The bbb commands do a lot of stuff. What, in order, would be your highest priorities? I presume the claim/restore stuff?

Cheers,

Hal

Archived