Urgent mod request

TeleClassy

sorry if the title seems click-baity, but i'm going insane and don't know exactly what it is i am asking for in a mod. i'm currently tunneling 2/3 tiles above bedrock and, i believe due to me moving between biomes, the rock tiles are ♥♥♥♥ing morphing. i'm already getting vertigo without this wiggly ♥♥♥♥ and it's driving me bonkers, man. i'm going crazy down here...

if it's as simple as removing a certain property from the stone blocks in the XMLs then by all means please tell me, because every block i destroy makes me die inside just a tad more. i can't die until i get 100 mining tools so assistance porfavor

sorry if the title seems click-baity, but i'm going insane and don't know exactly what it is i am asking for in a mod. i'm currently tunneling 2/3 tiles above bedrock and, i believe due to me moving between biomes, the rock tiles are ♥♥♥♥ing morphing. i'm already getting vertigo without this wiggly ♥♥♥♥ and it's driving me bonkers, man. i'm going crazy down here...

if it's as simple as removing a certain property from the stone blocks in the XMLs then by all means please tell me, because every block i destroy makes me die inside just a tad more. i can't die until i get 100 mining tools so assistance porfavor

are you talking about textures stretching and not behaving properly? if so you have to take wood frames and place them in the spots that you dug out in order to find the out of bounds vertices or whatever its called once you find the block that is causing the issue the textures will snap back into place. If that is not what you mean then sorry IDK what you are trying to convey.

Stop eating all the funny looking mushrooms! lol :mushroom:

The rocks morphing are probably due to weather changes. I notice it's more prominent when snowfall begins. You can experiment yourself by using the console to temporarily shut off weather. It will reset on it's own after a while.

To open or close console press F1

Type dm (enter) to turn 'dm mode' on or off

Type weather snowfall 0 (enter)

Can do the same with rain, wet, snow, fog, and clouds (the last I checked anyway). Peace.

are you talking about textures stretching and not behaving properly? if so you have to take wood frames and place them in the spots that you dug out in order to find the out of bounds vertices or whatever its called once you find the block that is causing the issue the textures will snap back into place. If that is not what you mean then sorry IDK what you are trying to convey.

the tiles are literally animating. i'm going to try Bubo's suggestion and get back to this stream

Archived