Gotta love it!

Avelon

So it's horde night, and I was just about to head up to the surface from my lead mine when I heard howling.

I'm now sitting in my mine listening to a wolf or wolves killing the horde. It's 2 AM already and they're still going strong. This is gonna be great when I surface.

So when morning came I went topside, which connects to a prefab I upgraded and claimed and includes a balcony overlooking the direction I dug the mine in. I spotted the wolf behind a rock and took a few shots at it with my bow but couldn't seem to nail it. So I went down and around to confront it with a shotgun.

The wolf was nowhere to be found. I hit a pretty wide arc around the area and concluded that it must have despawned or bugged into a rock/into the ground or something.

There wasn't that much interesting or that many bodies.

------- 4 Days Later -------

I had once again gone to the lead mine, this time with newly upgraded tools intent on cleaning out the whole vein. The following morning I went topside and opened my front door to find zombie remains at my doorstep, but none of the porch, wall, or door tiles were damaged at all. It's like the zombie was killed right as it reached the door.

There was no wolf anywhere to be found but in my head canon it was totally him.

So when morning came I went topside, which connects to a prefab I upgraded and claimed and includes a balcony overlooking the direction I dug the mine in. I spotted the wolf behind a rock and took a few shots at it with my bow but couldn't seem to nail it. So I went down and around to confront it with a shotgun.

The wolf was nowhere to be found. I hit a pretty wide arc around the area and concluded that it must have despawned or bugged into a rock/into the ground or something.

There wasn't that much interesting or that many bodies.

------- 4 Days Later -------

I had once again gone to the lead mine, this time with newly upgraded tools intent on cleaning out the whole vein. The following morning I went topside and opened my front door to find zombie remains at my doorstep, but none of the porch, wall, or door tiles were damaged at all. It's like the zombie was killed right as it reached the door.

There was no wolf anywhere to be found but in my head canon it was totally him.

Maybe it's your guardian wolf.

Archived