Idea For New Machinery

Memes_Lordoo

So my friend and I were playing 7 Days To Die and while we were reinforcing our base, we began to think about probably having base defenses, besides spikes nor explosive mines. Maybe there could be a way to craft either a sentry or maybe even a mobile sentry, that way, we could have more defenses on the outside without any player having to jump in and defend or having any trespassing players or enemies breaking in. So my suggestion is for maybe the next update that comes up, there could be turrets or sentries added into the game?

They already have this stuff on pc. Who knows if & what we'll get now, given the current state with telltale.

We may be lucky to get much else. You'd think this next big update we were suppose to get they've already been working on so hopefully we at least get that. However we dont even know whats in it either. So much speculation...

Something like that would devour gunpowder, which is in dangerously short suppy by the thousandth day. Oh, and you would also need a ton of brass to build the bullet casings. Any trap that uses bullets will cost more to maintain than it is probably worth.

What I want to see for defenses is some Rambo-type traps. With tripwires we could make all kinds of cool stuff. Think about high-tension whips made from springs, scrap iron, and f. Swinging spiked logs would be fun.

• 1 month later...

Archived