Issues with 7D2D Mod Launcher

icutyouup

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here it goes. I have been playing the 7d2d mod launcher for a while now and out of no where I am getting a error message when trying to start it up. I am playing on a MSI GL62M 7RDX, intel core I7, 16 Gigs of ram, ssd and mechanical HDDs. On windows 10. I tried to delete the 7d2d and its mod launcher and removing all the files. But even then same issue. I tried to reinstall steam and windows and same issue. Ill try to include a screen shot. If there is anybody that can help me I would be forever grateful.

Untitled.jpg.3e5aaa132f3987b774cd1e63233f2f0d.jpg

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here it goes. I have been playing the 7d2d mod launcher for a while now and out of no where I am getting a error message when trying to start it up. I am playing on a MSI GL62M 7RDX, intel core I7, 16 Gigs of ram, ssd and mechanical HDDs. On windows 10. I tried to delete the 7d2d and its mod launcher and removing all the files. But even then same issue. I tried to reinstall steam and windows and same issue. Ill try to include a screen shot. If there is anybody that can help me I would be forever grateful.

Sorry for the trouble. If you had to install the .NET framework, did you perform a reboot yet? That sometimes frees it from that loop

• 1 year later...
You can try this: https://github.com/SphereII/Release/archive/master.zip

Extract, and run the 7d2dlauncher.exe. It'll skip that .NET framework check.

Continuing the thread.

I just reinstalled my system and before I had to the 7917536176_7d2dmoderror.jpg.4fd069c65efa669bb1b99896afb4616c.jpgd2D modlauncher (current) worked great!

but now when I try to use it I get a long list of errors

"Error starting applicatoin: System.argumentOutOfRangeException:

invalidargument=-value of '0' is not valid for selectedindex"

and a few others I dont feel like typing atm.

help?

I have the old version downloaded and it works fine if run directly, but not the new one (c\progra~1\...\7D2dlauncher

Archived