[Suggestion] Medical treatment

Viktoriusiii

Hey. I haven't seen it in the video. But since painkillers (logically) only give back the undamaged hp (instant regen so to speak) how about making bandages give back 15-20 max hp but only one can be applied every 2-5 minutes?

OR make it give you 30 max hp back but only up to 75% of max hp.

This would give them some use and give us the option to heal us even if we aren't in the midgame (bandages and first aid kits are quite rare earlygame and become abundant lategame)

I do NOT want them to give hp regen. But a banded up wound will heal better then an open wound. But it wont regen faster.

-no regen

-limited use (either up to %max hp OR only 1 every 5 minutes (i like max %hp better))

-still stops bloodloss

-(maybe) reduces risk of infection

*edit*

it seems that the medical bandage only heals up max hp over time... so another idea would be to give you 20 max hp back, but over the course of 4-5 minutes. So its a perfect early game medicin... but lateron you dont want to wait (in hordenights) for 5 minutes before you can fight again.

You do realize you keep saying max HP? All your suggestions say max HP, max HP rising you would still need to use something to heal. Max HP is your total health, not the health you heal from items. Reword your suggestions so they actually make more sense. Just say like example you get 30 hp back, not 30 max hp.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey. I haven't seen it in the video. But since painkillers (logically) only give back the undamaged hp (instant regen so to speak) how about making bandages give back 15-20 max hp but only one can be applied every 2-5 minutes?

OR make it give you 30 max hp back but only up to 75% of max hp.

This would give them some use and give us the option to heal us even if we aren't in the midgame (bandages and first aid kits are quite rare earlygame and become abundant lategame)

I do NOT want them to give hp regen. But a banded up wound will heal better then an open wound. But it wont regen faster.

-no regen

-limited use (either up to %max hp OR only 1 every 5 minutes (i like max %hp better))

-still stops bloodloss

-(maybe) reduces risk of infection

*edit*

it seems that the medical bandage only heals up max hp over time... so another idea would be to give you 20 max hp back, but over the course of 4-5 minutes. So its a perfect early game medicin... but lateron you dont want to wait (in hordenights) for 5 minutes before you can fight again.

You can already do this in the game files. Open the config file and go from there

Archived