Will A17 address the under map glitch?

Syncrinity

Hey everyone!

So I'm planning to make a return to 7 days for the new build and I'm very curious about this. Most of the time I will be playing PvP and this glitch is gamebreaking.

I heard a while back that this alpha will be on a different version of unity and thus will fix this glitch, I'm mostly just hoping that's true.

The glitch I'm referring to is the one where you glitch off a ladder and are able to see everything under the map, including every single base made by other players.

Thanks for your time.

• 5 months later...
Hey everyone!

So I'm planning to make a return to 7 days for the new build and I'm very curious about this. Most of the time I will be playing PvP and this glitch is gamebreaking.

I heard a while back that this alpha will be on a different version of unity and thus will fix this glitch, I'm mostly just hoping that's true.

The glitch I'm referring to is the one where you glitch off a ladder and are able to see everything under the map, including every single base made by other players.

Thanks for your time.

This is going to be an ongoing bug for a long time.

I doubt they'll ever get it fixed till they focus on PVP, which MM said wouldn't be till right before release of Beta.

Archived