Unknown file error

Rebelcountry64

This is my first time writing this not sure how else to file a bug report but im having issues when trying to play on public servers

Summary: (I started playing in a local server from (connect to server) option and was working fine played about 14 hrs that night and the next day and continuously happening now i receive an Unknown file version EAC Violation error when logging in the server.)

Version: Steam Alpha 16.4 latest version

Platform: PC

OS/Version: Windows 10

Game mode, mp client

Did you wipe old saves? (No single player saves are still intact)

Did you start a new save? (No)

Did you validate your files? (yes multiple times it happened)

Are you using any mods? (No)

Status: I've had the game for a few months but mostly played single P while trying to learn the game. but got bored and decided to play in public where i have friends to help me learn and level faster.

Bug Description: EAC Integrity Violation Unknown File version won't allow me to play EAC servers

Reproduce steps: Log in, go to Connect to server, click the server im playing on, while loading it pops up with an error message.

Seed name= EAC Integrity Violation

Co ords=

1)

2)

3)

Actual result: (I have validated the files there fine, but it still happens. i've gone in steam forum and did the uninstall and reinstall went in and deleted registry before reinstall also and i logged into the game it worked i logged out for dinner came back and logged in and it came up with the same error again.

Expected result: (Was hoping after reinstall that it would fix it and i could play fine but still the problem persists.

[Here is the Log file of the report https://pastebin.com/6DkqT0yD] also im going to attach the screenshot of the error message1364021455_EACViolation.thumb.jpg.9d0bec7044a920b71040c71185d5b02d.jpg

This is my first time writing this not sure how else to file a bug report but im having issues when trying to play on public servers

Summary: (I started playing in a local server from (connect to server) option and was working fine played about 14 hrs that night and the next day and continuously happening now i receive an Unknown file version EAC Violation error when logging in the server.)

Version: Steam Alpha 16.4 latest version

Platform: PC

OS/Version: Windows 10

Game mode, mp client

Did you wipe old saves? (No single player saves are still intact)

Did you start a new save? (No)

Did you validate your files? (yes multiple times it happened)

Are you using any mods? (No)

Status: I've had the game for a few months but mostly played single P while trying to learn the game. but got bored and decided to play in public where i have friends to help me learn and level faster.

Bug Description: EAC Integrity Violation Unknown File version won't allow me to play EAC servers

Reproduce steps: Log in, go to Connect to server, click the server im playing on, while loading it pops up with an error message.

Seed name= EAC Integrity Violation

Co ords=

1)

2)

3)

Actual result: (I have validated the files there fine, but it still happens. i've gone in steam forum and did the uninstall and reinstall went in and deleted registry before reinstall also and i logged into the game it worked i logged out for dinner came back and logged in and it came up with the same error again.

Expected result: (Was hoping after reinstall that it would fix it and i could play fine but still the problem persists.

[Here is the Log file of the report https://pastebin.com/6DkqT0yD] also im going to attach the screenshot of the error message[ATTACH=CONFIG]24866[/ATTACH]

Go into add/remove programs, uninstall EAC and then lauch 7d2d with a right click and run the 7d2d game launcher.

bottom 3rd checkbox, UNCHECK "Enable EAC"

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArgcXCacrtYjnESUkUme7GbiZbWn

You always want EAC disabled. Itll up your ping x3 and generally sucks booty hole. Nobody uses this cept on public servers and only on server side. :)

Also, if you are lookin to play with other peeps, join a already online server. Nobody really joins Client to Client.

Archived