How will this randomgen map show up in-game?

DaMoot

Not showing my seed because this world looks very cool, so I want it for my own server.

As you can see in the screenshot, the radiation zone is a thin sliver to non-existent on two sides of the map (I carefully made sure the viewer wasn't just clipping stuff out due to distance), yet on the other two they are big fat swaths that take up tons of land. The 'circle' of travelable world seems to be offset on the square of the entire world.

This is the first I've run in to this; how will this manifest itself in-game? Will players be able to run up to the edge of the world/fall off?

Thanks!

P.S. RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

radiationzonemap.jpg.5ac69e7095c116586042e53d175f3bb4.jpg

If you are saying what I think you the answer is that the radiation zone is still there it just isn't showing up on the map previewer. I have seen this several times. The radiation zone will go I a complete circle like it normally does.

If you are saying something different my apologies. If this is the case I'm not sure I follow.

Nope, I think we're both on the same page. That was what I was wondering about, is if the radiation zone was still there or me or my players would just randomly walk and suddenly fall off the world!

Thank you.

Cool, yeah no worries about falling off the map. Land and radiation zone is still there. I know in my head how I want to say it but isn't coming out in words very well lol. But to kinda sum it up the map previewer when it is moved around clips spots around near the edges like the picture you posted. When the game actually loads in it is normal like any other time. The only changes made is if stuff is done in the XML files and even then I can't say for sure what all can be changed and what can't.

Anyway no problem, glad I could help.

- - - Updated - - -

I would tell you the answer, bit it is so cool that I want to keep it for my forum :)

Haha good one should of thought of that in my first post lmao.

Archived