looking for seeds used in mods, especially WOTW mod

Janna3921

Yes, I know there is a sticky for RGW seeds. I actually started it. But, I have found very, very few that mention War of the Walkers mod, and specifically locations of class stores and the Retirement Center.

Been checking out seeds that are listed as great. Have learned that seeds do have changes. Play in seeds that Games4Kickz and Kage848 are playing in and the locations are similar coordinates but different biomes. Three times restarted the seed Kage is playing on Horizons and all three times the locations are close, but biomes are off. One Ret. Center was in the snow biome and a town close by was mainly desert. Next time was still in a snow biome, but coordinates was off, example 1000 S by 500 W was 10089 S by 450 W and the town was in half snow and half desert. GameEdged's seed, the Ret Center had flattened the top of a mountain and it had made a huge crater that was very hard to get to.

WOTW, seeds that are not all desert, no large bodies of water and locations of Ret. Center that are not in a deep crater and surrounded by mountains and hopefully some cities with the Book tower.

Found a see that has the Retirement Center that was easy to find. The seed name is the number 1 13 times, so 1111111111111

Ret Center is around 1100 S and 200 E you can search for it, some, lol It is in a snow biome, which I hate, fortunately the town close by is part forest and part plains.

Archived