Please some one helps me

CLAYMOREKSA

Hello, i have playing the game since 2016/10/2 and i have a world with my friend now we are in day 602 i didn't know about any thing new coming with the updates traders or any thing new my world didn't have the new features coming with the updates dont know why so can i update my world or start a new one with my same level and skills and loot ? I spends maybe more than 2000 hours playing this game i don't want to lose my stuff any one have this problem or just me now i am very upset about this why the game doesn't update my world so any way to solve this sorry my english is not that good hope someone understands what i mean.

I'm afraid there is no way to update your world entirely. By updating the game you may receive some Menu or system changes but the new locations or traders etc can only be generated in new maps. One of the reasons for this is that if someone had a save, like you do, which may contain buildings and changes to the world, there is no guarantee that new locations would not just load in over your buildings, or rewrite your areas to fit them in.

The good news is, you do not need to delete your save. As you may already know the game holds 4 save slots. The only issue there being you can't have the same name twice if you want an identical Random Gen Map. If you are on PS4 you can even save your original save to a USB to preserve it. However take care when reloading if you give another map the same name. If could cause confusion in the system and merge the two - which you would not want.

Unfortunately you will need to start from Level 1 again in the new save. However if you are not concerned about achievements you can turn on cheat mode to give yourself all the loot you have - and then try be very strict with yourself not to use the creative menu again!

Hope that helps answer your questions,

Clare

• 4 weeks later...

Lets not curse the man,hes apparently playing a PS4 with an earlier version when PS4 had very little MD5s.

My advice is to keep playing your awesome game and not update until unity is upgraded. Hell I would still wait just to see.

My wife and I have never made it past day 103 before a fatal MD5.

By the way I play on XBOX so don't get scared just go to day 700 ++.

• 2 months later...
Is tazas stone axe on Xbox if so how do I obtain it, Enlighten me please

hijacking somebody's thread for an entirely different topic is poor form.

That said, there is one specific style of cave with an Apache chest. That chest has a unique sound when you open it and a chance to hold the Taza's stone axe. You can also find these chests buried under specific desert PoI's(usually a small monolith) in random gen, as well as the same style of cave when you find that.

Archived