Take as much as you need

Ubivetz

Hello,

In older versions, it was possible to take as many resources as needed. The fact is that for a large production the necessary exact number of resources (for example, steel remelting). Divided into two very uncomfortable for this. This opportunity is not available now (maybe I could not do it). It would be great if in alpha 17 would return something similar.

Sorry for my English.

I understand that I ask a lot, but I would like to live to the Russian localization.

If I am getting this correct you want to be able to split a stack into a certain size of your choosing (by entering a number (up to 4 digits)) and not just be able to split it in half like you can do now? I think there are a few of us who would like to see that.

I'm thinking he is talking about total stack size. He said: "In older versions, it was possible to take as many resources as needed." If that's correct - I don't know what the stack sizes where then. I don't even know why they're maxed out at 30,000. When I mine I have to clear my entire inventory, especially when I have an auger.

=========================== Goggle Translate =================================

Я думаю, он говорит об общем размере стека. Он сказал: «В более старых версиях можно было взять столько ресурсов, сколько необходимо». Если это правильно - я не знаю, какие размеры стека там где. Я даже не знаю, почему их хватило на 30 000. Когда я мой, я должен очистить весь инвентарь, особенно когда у меня есть шнек.

YA dumayu, on govorit ob obshchem razmere steka. On skazal: «V boleye starykh versiyakh mozhno bylo vzyat' stol'ko resursov, skol'ko neobkhodimo». Yesli eto pravil'no - ya ne znayu, kakiye razmery steka tam gde. YA dazhe ne znayu, pochemu ikh khvatilo na 30 000. Kogda ya moy, ya dolzhen ochistit' ves' inventar', osobenno kogda u menya yest' shnek.

If I am getting this correct you want to be able to split a stack into a certain size of your choosing (by entering a number (up to 4 digits)) and not just be able to split it in half like you can do now? I think there are a few of us who would like to see that.

You are absolutely right

I'm thinking he is talking about total stack size. He said: "In older versions, it was possible to take as many resources as needed." If that's correct - I don't know what the stack sizes where then. I don't even know why they're maxed out at 30,000. When I mine I have to clear my entire inventory, especially when I have an auger.

Hello,

The fact is that for a large production the necessary exact number of resources (for example, steel remelting). Divided into two very uncomfortable for this

This is why I was thinking he was talking about being able to split stacks into sizes you want.

He is talking about exact number of resources (for example, steel remelting) which I took as he wants to make x number of steel so he needs y number of iron. To put in y number of iron he may have to split stack in half a number of times the way it is now hence the "Divided into two very uncomfortable for this". IIRC in an earlier version we could enter a number manually of how many of a resource we wanted to take.

As for 30,000 stack limit I think there was another post about why that was but would have to do a search for it and can't right now as I am just about to finish a dinner break.

You are absolutely right

annnnnnd, never even scrolled far enough to see this post lol. Well having to type out all that above is what I deserve.

Archived