Crash

JigFig

Im trying to run 7 Days to Die on a really low end pc, and im getting a crash when i open the game at "loading items" ive put the settings in the config at lowest possible. Its been noted that ive tried running both steam and the game in administrator mode, if that matters. Assuming it wont run on this machine, testing for a friend who has a similarly low end pc to this one. Could be a RAM issue, is there anyway to lower the games RAM usage further? https://pastebin.com/iL3XjCZm https://pastebin.com/At4eUbaR verifying cache doesnt work either

You're on a 32-bit system with 2509 MB of RAM, on an A4 processor at 2GHz, presumably with onboard graphics/APU.

That is nowhere near requirements, even if you found the 32-bit launcher. Time to get a new computer.

What I liked is:

"run by Student."

What I liked is:

"run by Student."

obviously it cant run it at first glance but i was curious to push the limits, i bought this potato for like 20$, i assume it was a schools computer previously, thanks for the advice though, ill certainly tell the person i was testing it for that he needs an upgrade, i did get some information on how to fix the game on my own rig though, it was crashing and all i had to do was delete some files then verify cache, thought id leave that here for people with future problems

Here is the system requirements.

I don't care what anyone says but $20.00 is almost always a good deal!

Please note that the game is still in Alpha at the moment. Some of us are expecting the system requirements to possibly go up at least a bit after Alpha 17 is released. Please also note that this game is more CPU heavy than graphics heavy (as is most games), so that's a bit of relief when upgrading. But there can be issues with upgrading systems too.

Archived