Game crashes

BerdnikovMax

The game crashes ~10 times a day. This occurs on both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

When game crashed I lose all items that I put in inventory at the last minute.

The error is constantly different. Most often easyanticheat.dll

Sometimes after an error I can't go to the server and I have to check the integrity of the files through the Steam. I thought that the problem was in RAM, but I checked it several times and there were no errors. (translated by Google Translator)

My PC: Windows 10

i5 4670 4Ghz

16 Gb RAM

Gtx 1070 Ti 8Gb VRAM

Here are some of the logs:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q4nGVK1aQOIWbs-aRxbfFqJEBEPKKVml/view?usp=sharing

The first lines of the last error:

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.3.6p8_c04dd374db98]

7daystodie.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)

in module 7daystodie.exe at 0023:018ef8d8.

Error occurred at 2018-06-14_161326.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7daystodie.exe, run by Максим.

42% memory in use.

0 MB physical memory [0 MB free].

0 MB paging file [0 MB free].

0 MB user address space [69 MB free].

Write to location 00000000 caused an access violation.

Context:

EDI: 0x00000000 ESI: 0xf056a040 EAX: 0x00000000

EBX: 0xdfe2e660 ECX: 0x00000004 EDX: 0x00080000

EIP: 0x018ef8d8 EBP: 0x00cff640 SegCs: 0x00000023

EFlags: 0x00210206 ESP: 0x00cff634 SegSs: 0x0000002b

Unable to access the log atm due to the firewall at work.

However, based on the lines from the error you provided, it's a bad GPU driver.

Download the latest driver from the GPU manufacturer, and choose Advanced/Custom installation. Choose to not install any additional software or drivers as they can cause issues. (Or, like Ge-Force Experience, it really doesn't add a lot of value to be worthwhile.)

Unfortunately, reinstalling the drivers did not help. I also tried to play Windows 8.1, it does not help either. This error is a sufficient reason to carry the video card in warranty repair or can it be something else?

I think I found a solution. To check I need some time to play. This is not related to the video card.

That is remotely possible, but every time I've seen a similar log, the fix was to re-install an updated display driver.

I could solve this problem. This solution is relevant for 32 bit systems, but I have 64 bit Windows 10 and it worked for me.

I just ran the cmd as administrator and entered the command: bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 4096

In 32-bit systems, the amount of memory for applications is limited to 2 GB, this command increases this amount of memory. I do not know how, but after that the game stopped crashing.

I could solve this problem. This solution is relevant for 32 bit systems, but I have 64 bit Windows 10 and it worked for me.

I just ran the cmd as administrator and entered the command: bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 4096

In 32-bit systems, the amount of memory for applications is limited to 2 GB, this command increases this amount of memory. I do not know how, but after that the game stopped crashing.

COOL!

I did notice a few things after looking at the logs. The out of memory error on the few logs I looked at but other things where saying you had more than enough memory... Another tell tale sign was that the data would become 'garbled' like: 'ذ‌ذµذ´ذ¾رپر‚ذ°ر‚ذ¾ر‡ذ½ذ¾ ر€ذµرپرƒر€رپذ¾ذ² ذ؟ذ°ذ¼ر?ر‚ذ when it was trying to report.

Archived