Upgrading stainless block to.....

Petite

Hello, I'm trying to have stainlessSteelBlock upgrade to TitanBlock but it doesn't work whatever I'm doing. I must have forgot something I'm not too sure so I'm asking you how or what is my mistake. Also for some reason I cant scrap my Titan not too sure why. I can place my Titan block damage it and repair but if I place a stainlessSteelBlock no upgrade possible it show an icon that I don't have titan_bar on me but I do.

Here the pastebin of what I did https://pastebin.com/yprB89HA

Edit; Also I changed the stainlessSteelBlock to which should make it able to upgrade to titan, no?

<block id="1776" name="stainlessSteelBlock">

<property name="Extends" value="stainlessSteelMaster"/>

<property class="UpgradeBlock"> <property name="ToBlock" value="titanBlock"/> </property>

<property name="DowngradeBlock" value="rConcreteBlock"/>

</block>

Thanks

You need to add the upgrade item to the tool you want to upgrade with.

So, looking at your XML, I'm going to assume that titan_bar is your forged item you'd then make items or upgrade with.

So you'd add it to... for example... the clawhammer, in this part.

<property name="Allowed_upgrade_items" value="wood,clayLump,dirtFragment,snowBall,scrapIron,forgedIron,forgedSteel,steelPolish,concreteMix,cobblestones,yuccaFibers,nail,titan_bar"/>

You can do that for the wrench and nailgun as well if you so wish.

You need to add the upgrade item to the tool you want to upgrade with.

So, looking at your XML, I'm going to assume that titan_bar is your forged item you'd then make items or upgrade with.

So you'd add it to... for example... the clawhammer, in this part.

<property name="Allowed_upgrade_items" value="wood,clayLump,dirtFragment,snowBall,scrapIron,forgedIron,forgedSteel,steelPolish,concreteMix,cobblestones,yuccaFibers,nail,titan_bar"/>

You can do that for the wrench and nailgun as well if you so wish.

DOH, never thought about that. Thanks I will try that later.

Archived