Is anyone out there

Agreen2170

No. Personally, I think it's that most console players lack a really good way to get onto the forum. Trying to view it from a cell phone sucks balls. Typing things from the PS4 browser isn't great. Maybe they don't have a PC to come here with.

Additionally, console players are historically less likely to visit a forum for one of their games. Even in the PC arena, the average is below 10%.

So as a result, you have fewer people out here to meet up. Most people play with friends and relatives anyway because you can only have 4 in a map. If the console builds get a dedicated server option, or an increased per-game player count then things could change drastically. For now, it is what it is.

I been playing for about a week by myself I went online Finally to try it out with other people but I got to day 7 one time and 2 other players killed me and took my stuff lol and it's always like that makes it pointless to collect stuff and build up I do my thing to survive like everybody else lol but I'm not into taking other players stuff I'll help out if you need and I have one to spare you got it but don't kill me and take my house and stuff dang lol thinking about going back to solo

There are many of us console users that check the forums but mostly been using FaceBook to keep in touch with people. The forums we run to to ask for help and possibly people to play with. Mostly the forums are used to see updates if any have been brought up.

I typically check the forums about once a day, sometimes multiple depending on how active a specific topic might be. Feel free to reach out. You can find my info in my profile here.

• 4 weeks later...

Been reading the forum sporadically but I find it to be not so user friendly when searching console specific information. So I come here and check it out just in case some important news would be released or something like that. Facebook groups are a lot more active than the official forums. I wish there was a proper section for console mechanics and game play in general where we could have proper answers to many questions. Too many incorrect information out there and the only real info available is all for PC.

Been reading the forum sporadically but I find it to be not so user friendly when searching console specific information. So I come here and check it out just in case some important news would be released or something like that. Facebook groups are a lot more active than the official forums. I wish there was a proper section for console mechanics and game play in general where we could have proper answers to many questions. Too many incorrect information out there and the only real info available is all for PC.

I play console alot (to much).The wife and I are according to the children and grandchildren 2000 pushing 3000 hours. We realy like the game. I will anwser questions and if I don't know I'll tell you so.

I don't know when the updates coming but I believe it is coming.

• 4 weeks later...
I play console alot (to much).The wife and I are according to the children and grandchildren 2000 pushing 3000 hours. We realy like the game. I will anwser questions and if I don't know I'll tell you so.

I don't know when the updates coming but I believe it is coming.

Yeah Muggs You Sound Like Me And My Lady We Put In Countless Hours On Ps4 Split Screen We Are Addicted Can't Wait Till This Update Comes We Have Started Many Games And Done Everything We Are Super Pumped For This!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived