suggestion: Remove creepy sounds + adjust or update to new and better sounds

Eezzy_

Can you please remove the creepy baby sound and creepy "music" that pops in once in a while. I would like to be able to hear my surroundings when scavenging.

The way sounds should work is when infected are coming near you, you should be hearing their "moaning" from low to high how closer they get to you (by the time you can actually hear them they are already way to close to you).

The baby sound in this game is a bit ridiculous and should be removed entirely.

Same goes for the "cracky" wood noise, there is no infected to be seen in the building and yet they just pop up even though I am not stepping on any wood. I really don't know the meaning of these sounds but they should be removed, adjusted and updated to new better sounds that will make any sense.

This is not a rant but just a suggestion to make the game sounds a bit more appealing for us 7 Days to die players.

Thank you for reading.

Sounds is the least of most console users worries. Game needs MD5 bug fixed for XBOX1 users. Also we need traps or more zombies or vehicles added big time.

Vehicles? I wouldn’t be too worried about vehicles, ever on console. The minibike speed is reduced to a snails pace just because console limitations. MD5 last I read would take a massive overhaul on the game which will never happen.

There is no happy medium, players want content but the Xbox is already capped out...

Vehicles? I wouldn’t be too worried about vehicles, ever on console. The minibike speed is reduced to a snails pace just because console limitations. MD5 last I read would take a massive overhaul on the game which will never happen.

There is no happy medium, players want content but the Xbox is already capped out...

I'm not saying it will but I'm not saying it wont but with the updated unity they pretty much do have to do a overhaul if they update with it so it is possible for the MD5 being fixed or at least become less of a problem. But only time will tell.

But the vehicles are not even out on the pc yet so even if the updated unity would handle them it will not be anytime soon.

Traps as of now as far as blade trap I don't see coming to console as it stand at the moment. I have a pretty good pc and using a few of them on pc hurts it so I could only imagine the lag on console using them. With all the issues pc has had with A16 I wouldn't want 50% of that on console until it is worked out more. But again this is as the console stands right now. I have no clue what will change with the new unity update and how much it will actually help console out with this game.

Archived