Gamestage drops 1000 points

Spiked_Coffee

I have personal goals as I nearly complete my first year of 7DTD, getting to 200HP was one, and getting to a gamestage of 1000 was another. Before most hordes I check my gamestage and my last one was 1200 or so. I haven't died for more than 90 hours (real time) and haven't changed my character or made any xml changes and before my last horde my gamestage was 299. Nothing else has changed with the game and my wife's gamestage stayed the same. I play on a dedicated Server2016 MP server in my house. I do backup my saves folder every day but I'm not sure when it changed exactly, and I'm not sure where gamestages info is saved. It's not the end of the world but man the hordes are easy. Any thoughts on if I can get my gamestage back or how it might have happened?

Sounds pretty odd if you didn't die a lot. I'd like to see the log from the playthrough where it dropped if you have it.

As far as setting the gamestage, I'm pretty sure there is a console command to modify it. I can't recall the command, or if it's only temporary offhand though.

Yeah by the time I logged off and on a few times and restarted the server and logged off and on a few times again there weren't any logs old enough to show when the change happened. Luckily it is going back up again, I'm almost to 400. I thought I remember seeing a way to change it, but figured it could brick my character as those changes seem to do sometimes. Not worth fighting with at this point, looks like A17 is only about 5 inches of HP away.

I will check every day I play and maybe catch it again.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived