Random Gen Seed with Retirement Center

Janna3921

I was looking at the list of seeds and there are a lot that are great, but I am wondering does anyone know of some good seeds and the general location of the Retirement Center from the War of the Walker mod?

I'd like to find a seed that has a Retirement Center that is close to some towns, but not in a snow biome. The seed I have played on the Retirement Center is the snow biome and it is a nice seed in some aspects, but the towns close by are small ones with no big buildings. I don't want to loot the Retirement Center until I get my skills up and the small towns don't let me get as far as I need.

Limited on how much I can play due to shoulder affecting back.

I was looking at the list of seeds and there are a lot that are great, but I am wondering does anyone know of some good seeds and the general location of the Retirement Center from the War of the Walker mod?

I'd like to find a seed that has a Retirement Center that is close to some towns, but not in a snow biome. The seed I have played on the Retirement Center is the snow biome and it is a nice seed in some aspects, but the towns close by are small ones with no big buildings. I don't want to loot the Retirement Center until I get my skills up and the small towns don't let me get as far as I need.

Limited on how much I can play due to shoulder affecting back.

Yes, there are good seeds... I would suggest that you use the map viewer, but before that you'll have to note down where one is in your 'current game' by your map noting the coordinates.

The video will show you what it looks like...

How the map in the game works. The map in the game gives you an 'north'/'south' and 'east'/'west' location. After the map viewer finishes with generating the seed - that location you're looking at (usually in the center of the screen) is 0,0 and is the 'center' of the map. It is from that point you can use 'your coordinates' to get an idea as to where your Retirement Center is. Then you can 'fly' towards it.

You can use the ASDF keys as well as the shift key... I tend to go with the mouse: Left click and drag up or down increases and decreases your elevation, right click and drag (left and right?) I think rotates and tilts the map... Sorry can't be much clearer at the moment. But once you get the hang of it go towards the Retirement Center - if I remember and am thinking of the same one - then it is very big! Big parking garage in front with many, many buildings for like 'shops' and such, almost a self contained unit... Anyway - just look for the pattern you see when you're getting close to the area where you know one is and remember it!

With that in memory you can open up a new seed in the map preview and search for one that's in a good location 'for you.'

Archived