Batteries a idea ?

Gamer_62

It would be great to be able to recharge or have to replace batteries for our mining helmet light and your flashlight.

The batteries in the helmet and flashlight must be nuclear as they don't run out or die.

Would be great if you forgot to recharge your batteries and night falls and your just running into a house or heading back to camp, As your lights start to fade and go out.

It would be great to be able to recharge or have to replace batteries for our mining helmet light and your flashlight.

The batteries in the helmet and flashlight must be nuclear as they don't run out or die.

Would be great if you forgot to recharge your batteries and night falls and your just running into a house or heading back to camp, As your lights start to fade and go out.

Solar panel mining helmet ?

I like this idea (the flashlight should have AA batteries which need replacing or recharging) I think there comes a point where you can't have any more things you must carry in your backpack and batteries would be one of those things.

For now, I'll just assume the mining helmet has kinetic charging and only runs out if I stop still. :o)

Archived