trader issiue

cabal13669

Hi Cabal,

Please try shutting down the console and unplugging for 5 mins to clear the cache and rebooting, this should reset your trader for you.

If not, can you please give me the details of your save and the version of the game you are playing on? (this is in the bottom left on the menu screen and should read 1.0.18.0)

Clare

Did you remember to shut his gate door when you left. If you don’t close the gate he will punish you by being open to everyone but you. The open sign will be lit and everything, but you can’t open the gate. Usually if you wait awhile it will reset by itself.

Same on ps4

I am experiencing the same, pulled power for 5 minutes plus, went back several times during 2 days ( in game and real life ). Tried jumping in via wood frame stacks broke leg. Then tried it in the game and same deal. Ps4 version 1.18 . I did notice the open sign stays on 24/7 so no announcement of opening or closing

More info: so I started a new one, both are random gen, and went through the initial walkthrough, build sleeping bag etc. And then it said welcome blah blah become a citizen , journey to settlement, but it doesn't show me any marker on the map or the compass

Hi Bulldog,

Were you ever able to get into that trader? Do you remember what occurred the last time you were in there? would it be possible to get the random gen save name and the location of the trader causing issues for you?

For Icon not appearing for the initial quest, this is a known issue the team are looking into, the quest may complete itself if you find a trader, but as far as I know there is no workaround to encourage the icon to show.

Clare

I deleted the game because it was never letting me in, the name was 7 days to die ( exactly as typed with spaces ) I had traveled there pre 6 am, dropped things I was going to sell in my secure chest outside of trader, ventured out to explore and gather resources, then traveled back to the trader at around 8 am. I could sometimes run in and make it almost to the steps ( mad mole trader ).

Archived