Non-stop rain in Perishton

ItsReallyMe

I am playing on Xbox one and have been playing for about 18 days now. I reached a town called Perishton. I reached the town sign, but once I pass it gets all foggy and starts to rain. However, when I pass the sign, leaving Perishton, the rain stop and its get all sunny again. The amount of rain is ridiculous and I was curious if it was a bug or, maybe a glitch. If necessary, is there a way I can at least tone it down so I'm able to see where I'm going.

It's always raining in Perishton... My outpost is on the road heading east/west right before the dip and bridge and the Perishton sign... Soon as you cross the bridge, rain... Step back across, no rain... If you go around the perimeter, you can see the buildings, etc clearly and move in after... But yes, it's always raining in Perishton...

Hi ItsReallyMe,

It does rain quite a lot in Perishton, and also in the burnt biome. This is not something that occurs on PC, so I believe it is a glitch, and like Damselx1 I thought it was reduced, but maybe that was just in the burnt biome.

This is something the team are aware of but I believe it is not a top priority for them at the moment.

Clare

Archived