Known Places with mines?

Un-BeatabIe

I know they are in the Wasteland and in towns is one building that kinda look like a traders building and it has also the same doors. In one room is a weaponcabinet and there are mines. Do you know other places? Thank you Another Question is, is it worth to upgrade the steelsmithing to level 3? I feel like I wastet 30 points for level 2. Thank you Note: Im on console

I know they are in the Wasteland and in towns is one building that kinda look like a traders building and it has also the same doors. In one room is a weaponcabinet and there are mines. Do you know other places? Thank you Another Question is, is it worth to upgrade the steelsmithing to level 3? I feel like I wastet 30 points for level 2. Thank you Note: Im on console

I think the roads and paths in the wasteland biome are safe from mines. The main roads in the hub city should be okay too (have seen a post that there are mines on some of the paths/back roads between city buildings though).

Lots of them around the military camps (the sandbagged ones).

The building I think you mention is the shanty town. The ammo store (reinforced cement) has an unlocked vault door with three mines behind it. Having fallen foul of these mines twice now, my advice is to either stand on the furniture opposite the door and knock out some of the wood, then shoot the mines - you should be at a safe distance. Alternately (but takes longer), smash a shelf and a concrete block so you can break into the safe through the wall.

The settlement had a couple land mines in the buildings. Which is in the wasteland before ya go up that steep hill before ya go see that one trader. That trader is kinda hidden off the road with pile of dirt on the main road. Its lumpy. Ya have to know he's there other wise ya drive by. Also a zombie bear likes to stand guard there when you have a high rank for kills. Settlement is south of that junkyard in Navezgane. The Boobie trap like another poster mentioned has land mines inside and around it. Also that building isn't wasteland. There's like a land mine near that vending machine in the front.

The boobie trap and military camp both have mines set up to add a little fun to your day.

Yes, steel smithing 3 is worth it. At the very least you'll be able to make mechanical parts. That means unlimited wrenches along with a few other essentials.

Yes I wasn't sure about the essentials. I have three purple wrenches so that is no problem and it's easy to get mechanical parts. For example I get everytime 2 mechanical parts from a shopping cart sometimes 3. Air conditioners and refrigerator are also a good source. Also I need ductape to make mechanical parts and they are rare if I can't buy them from the trader and very important for repairkits and other stuff. So I don't see the point yet to make mechanical parts in the forge.

Yes I wasn't sure about the essentials. I have three purple wrenches so that is no problem and it's easy to get mechanical parts. For example I get everytime 2 mechanical parts from a shopping cart sometimes 3. Air conditioners and refrigerator are also a good source. Also I need ductape to make mechanical parts and they are rare if I can't buy them from the trader and very important for repairkits and other stuff. So I don't see the point yet to make mechanical parts in the forge.

Duct tape is pretty easy to craft though just glue and cloth. Cloth just go to a house and chop up the couches and curtains. Glue is easy with tons of murky water and bones. But yeah I never craft mechanical parts. Just wrench everything in sight.

Duct tape is pretty easy to craft though just glue and cloth. Cloth just go to a house and chop up the couches and curtains. Glue is easy with tons of murky water and bones. But yeah I never craft mechanical parts. Just wrench everything in sight.

Oh I didn't knew I can make glue thanks:smile-new:

Oh I didn't knew I can make glue thanks:smile-new:

Yeah jars of murky water and bones on the chemistry station makes glue. I make about 60 to 80 at a time. Its just when i'm in the mood to loot curtains and couches. Shame we don't get cloth killing zombies as well. Some places have the free chem lab. Boobie trap does in the kitchen. Cant remember if pop n pills or hospital has one as well. But chem labs don't take much to craft. 2 or 3 beakers and a barrel and few other things.

Archived