cant enable cheat mode

newzombiedude1067

so i got the game because i saw my friends on pc it looked fun and it has been so far. my problem is that no matter what mode i go into, no matter how i do any options i cannot enable the creative menu. ive looked everywhere online and facebook and i seem to be the only person who has had this issue. yeah sure i could just play creative mode but then theres no zombies to kill and thats boring. i want the creative menu for other modes so i can crank up the hordes and really have some fun. im hopeing that maybe some of the creators or admins or even someone whos been playing it for awhile on xbox one can help me. i got a digital copy so i cant return it and the friends who introduced me to it only have played it for pc and ps4 so they dont know why either. please someone help me!

Are you setting up a new map or using an older save? You can only turn on the cheat menu when you first set up your world - the option should be at the bottom of the modded options.

If this is a new game you are setting up, but the option isn't there, try clearing your cache (switch off for at least 5 minutes), then try again. If it still doesn't work, I would suggest posting a bug report in the appropriate section.

Archived