I need helpppp. Please developers respond ASAP

FunkyDawg50

Hello. I have a question for 7 days to die on xbox. I recently got it for $30 but haven’t been able to play any sort of multiplayer with my friends. The only instance I can join my friends game doesn’t last for too long because right after that my game disconnects me. Most the time when i try to join, it will just say “failed to connect to server” which is very disappointing because i paid thirty dollars for this and can’t even access basic multiplayer features. I also never saw any notification saying “ some features will not work at times”. I just want to find a way to play with my friends and actually find a way to play on general instead of telling myself that i wasted 30 dollars on a game that can’t even run.I’m hoping a developer can help me out or get my money back.

My email:[email protected]

Wifi generally sucks for mp games like this that have higher bandwidth requirements. Cable connection is strongly recommended.

It will work with Wifi, but you need an un-congested network with good signal strength and a better than average quality router. Most ISP provided equipment is junk when it comes to the Wifi.

Archived