New Channel: 7 Days to Bri

dhlmaster

"Let's Play" in Navezgane, Day 16

[video=youtube_share;tqgLokK2BMk]

Watch as I continue with the nomadic style of play that I have chosen for this in-game week. We will finish checking out the police station, then move on to the school and a military camp. Will I survive away from my base for days on end? Will I be able to get a forge going on the road when I need a new pickaxe? Will Fluffy wake up after playing fetch with my arrows?

Medieval Mod Co-op with Ponusaurus

[video=youtube_share;zT6jdeiemkU]

...and we are BACK! I've taken a bit of a hiatus to enjoy my family this summer, and to accomplish some projects around the house. I have finally just finished editing a video that I recorded at the end of May, when the Medieval Mod first came out. I teamed up with another fledgling YouTuber like myself, Ponusaurus, to try out the mod, and we had a lot of fun. I had over 3 hours of footage in the end, and I have condensed it down to just over an hour.

• 4 weeks later...

"Let's Play" in Navezgane, Day 17

[video=youtube_share;37DHv6BQHmQ]

Join me for Day 17, when I finally gain possession of the minibike book, and learn how to make my own bike. Faster transportation should be a game changer when it comes to looting and exploring!

"Let's Play" in Navezgane, Day 19

[video=youtube_share;m5wtC5xsJzI]

Watch as I get repeatedly sidetracked from my goal of exploring a far away town. Despite not reaching the town until the end of the day, and barely getting started on exploring it, I do manage to accomplish a lot of other things.

• 2 weeks later...

Random Gen: Day 3

[video=youtube_share;4hh7iF6i7vQ]

On Day 3, I use my new pickax to bust open some safes during the early morning hours, then I move on to looting more houses in the neighborhood. Don't miss the excitement when a wandering horde wanders right into the house I'm looting!

Random Gen: Day 5

[video=youtube_share;PwYa-lEFjDo]

Day 5 is another day of home invasions! Watch as I finally find a wrench, but things blow up in my face as I start trying to gather what's needed for a minibike. Quote of the day: "This'll be a respectable, well-lit neighborhood by the time we're done here."

Exploring CompoPack 31: Episode 1

[video=youtube_share;8yOCXmPFsB0]

Magoli just released an updated version of the CompoPack, a prefab pack for 7 Days to Die. In this series, the videos will focus on my exploration of specific POIs from CompoPack, rather than focusing on gameplay. Today, we explore the Safehouse, Khoo Kongsi, and the Kung Fu School.

7DTD Random Gen: Day 7

[video=youtube_share;sM0JKJ7sRLs]

Can I make a run to the trader, loot a construction site, fight a wandering horde, chase down an air drop, go hunting, and dig up some buried treasure all in one day? Can I do it all while still getting back to my base before horde night starts? Watch my Day 7 video to find out! Quote of the Day: "I forgot you can't jump as far with a broken leg..."

7DTD Random Gen: Day 8

[video=youtube_share;SkVlm4jSmP0]

It's Day 8, the first Blood Moon Horde is behind us, and it's time to get serious about moving up in the world. Join me as I quest for a shopping basket to add storage capacity to my minibike. Quote of the Day: "No more feather problems!"

7DTD Random Gen: Day 9

[video=youtube_share;KiErDtD_0T8]

It's Day 9 and I'm headed back to the Pawn Shop for some more looting. It turns out that the loot wasn't the only surprise hiding in the attic! Quote of the Day: "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to park on you."

7DTD Random Gen: Day 10

[video=youtube_share;a6BK-0wGP1A]

It's Day 10, and I'm doing a little bit of everything: looting a house, gathering resources, grabbing an air drop, running to the trader for ammo, and of course KILLING ZOMBIES! Quote of the Day: "Moldy bread, mmm... Moldy bread is good."

- - - Updated - - -

7DTD Random Gen: Day 11

[video=youtube_share;p3ipZxpbOWI]

Day 11 is another day of looting and killing, with a small break to check out the playground. Quote of the Day: "Down the slide... weeeee!"

7DTD Random Gen: Day 13

[video=youtube_share;wtVWuw67WGE]

If you thought Day 12's falling-off-the-roof incident was worthy of an OSHA recordable, then you'd better steer clear of Day 13. On the other hand, if you've ever wanted to know how many times I could fall down and break my leg in one day, then this is the video for you. Quote of the Day: "I feel like this is a trap. I feel like I've been there, done that..."

Exploring CompoPack 31: Episode 2

[video=youtube_share;W_sVWqAT_jY]

In this series, the videos will focus on my exploration of specific POIs from CompoPack, rather than focusing on gameplay. Today, we explore 9 of these exciting locations. We start with some more of the Asian Town collection, and then tour a couple of random houses. After that, we explore The Village, a giant POI full of surprises.

Archived