Collapsing bridges

GRAW2ROBZ

http://xboxclips.com/GRAW2ROBZ/04d1156f-d70d-4443-a61d-6296b8f85a4c

First time seeing a bridge give out while cruising around. Two bridges went out today. That south west river bridge did as well. I think that's the bridge near that motel with a pool outside. All that's left of that bridge is one block to drive across. But over 10 dogs guarding that area. I didn't capture video of that bridge though. This video of the collapsing bridge is near pass n gas in east desert north of mine.

this is actually a bug, they shouldn't collapse. and i thought it was fixed. obviously not.

I am passed day 200. Its not a new loaded map of newer patches. Not sure patches carry into old saved games. I know my previous map I was playing on didn't have traders.

• 1 month later...
I am passed day 200. Its not a new loaded map of newer patches. Not sure patches carry into old saved games. I know my previous map I was playing on didn't have traders.

In the game my wife and I are on now, the bridge south of the big lake was already collapsed by the time I got there in the first week. This is a new game just started on 1.0.18.

Archived