May I have your attention please! Will the real steam key please show up!! I repeat..

vinzzzzzz

I'm pretty sure you will not post this but my purpose is only to get your attention.

I bought the game a week ago and I still received no key from you. The payment is alright, I seen it on my bank account.

My problem is that I get no answer from the support team. I sent 4 tickets already...

Could you please tell them that there are people buying the game from your website. I'm really disappointed thinking that if I would have bought the key from the steam website, I would be playing since last week...

Thanks

I'll have to kick Roland for you.

To be fair, he may still be backlogged from the holidays too.

I Sylenthunder and Roland! Thanks for your answer, sorry for being so annoying but you know how it is, this game is so good that I couldn't wait anymore :)

Roland, I just checked my mailbox and yes, I received your response and I thank you so much.

Everything is okay now. Keep doing the great job you do.

Happy new year everyone ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm home now and have been going through all my messages. Vinzzzzzz, I believe you were one of those I responded to. Hope everything is copacetic now.

I Sylenthunder and Roland! Thanks for your answer, sorry for being so annoying but you know how it is, this game is so good that I couldn't wait anymore :)

Roland, I just checked my mailbox and yes, I received your response and I thank you so much.

Everything is okay now. Keep doing the great job you do.

Happy new year everyone ;)

Archived