Generator

legendfire77

=New=

finaly after hour im searching T_T in config :(

<window name="windowPowerSourceSlots" width="753" height="198" anchor="CenterTop" panel="Left" cursor_area="true">
	<panel style="header.panel">
		<sprite depth="2" name="windowIcon" style="icon32px" pos="5,-5" sprite="ui_game_symbol_electric_power"/>
		<label style="header.name" text="SLOTS" text_key="xuiSlots" />
	</panel>

<rect name="content" depth="0" pos="0,-46" height="153" disablefallthrough="true" on_press="true">
		<sprite depth="2" name="background" sprite="menu_empty" color="[darkGrey]" type="sliced" />
		<sprite depth="2" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" height="153" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />
			<grid name="inventory" rows="6" cols="10" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="PowerSourceSlots">
				<required_item_stack name="0"/>
			</grid>
	</rect>
</window>

= old =

Me to i hope some one can explain how to editing other mod

like my posting here im try manual add but non my work is working T_T huhuhu yeah im not IT / coding person and i cant learn new thing in just 1 day

What im doing Manual add/edit From Simple Ui with this mod

Simple Ui : Link

z-nation mod : From

and this the mod

All i see is the same as i did and power lvl still maxed at 600 and if over 6 engines they disapear. Is anyone else having this issue? Im heavly modded may be a conflict

edit: ok mabe its my error seems to be working now. dont forget to edit the fuel in blocks or you will run out of fuel quick

All i see is the same as i did and power lvl still maxed at 600 and if over 6 engines they disapear. Is anyone else having this issue? Im heavly modded may be a conflict

edit: ok mabe its my error seems to be working now. dont forget to edit the fuel in blocks or you will run out of fuel quick

max power 3KW and Max feul 10k

FscMnZshTrKIHry5RybNqw.jpeg

im work fine you can find my mod here

rudeys, if I only wanted to increase the fuel capacity on the generator what file do I need to mod? I've searched all the files in your mod but I cannot locate "generator" anywhere. Thanks in advance.

you want blocks.xml and look for generatorbank then look for <property name="MaxFuel" value="1000"/> and just increase that

• 3 months later...

I hope that me asking something here is fine, however I got it all to work but I can't put more then 6 in at a time like the user mentioned above, and ive tried lots of fixing any ideas?

Again Sorry if this isnt allowed or something (Im new.)

Edit - It Works every once and while but then stops when relogged, and if removed then a new ones placed it gets really glitchy, like sometimes it lets me place more then 6 and then if i place a new one it doesn't I really don't know.

• 3 months later...
=New=

finaly after hour im searching T_T in config :(

<window name="windowPowerSourceSlots" width="753" height="198" anchor="CenterTop" panel="Left" cursor_area="true">
	<panel style="header.panel">
		<sprite depth="2" name="windowIcon" style="icon32px" pos="5,-5" sprite="ui_game_symbol_electric_power"/>
		<label style="header.name" text="SLOTS" text_key="xuiSlots" />
	</panel>

<rect name="content" depth="0" pos="0,-46" height="153" disablefallthrough="true" on_press="true">
		<sprite depth="2" name="background" sprite="menu_empty" color="[darkGrey]" type="sliced" />
		<sprite depth="2" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" height="153" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />
			<grid name="inventory" rows="6" cols="10" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="PowerSourceSlots">
				<required_item_stack name="0"/>
			</grid>
	</rect>
</window>

= old =

Me to i hope some one can explain how to editing other mod

like my posting here im try manual add but non my work is working T_T huhuhu yeah im not IT / coding person and i cant learn new thing in just 1 day

What im doing Manual add/edit From Simple Ui with this mod

Simple Ui : Link

z-nation mod : From

and this the mod

Hi, I know that it is old topic, but I have question. I'm trying to modify generator to get 60 engines 6x10 I have edited windowPowerSourceSlots and in game I see it correctly, but when I put more than 6 engines I am getting problem. All my generators show this same engines, if I will modify one generator changes are distributed to others. Could you tell me if I need modify something more. I'm playing Starvation 16.4 with Starvation mod

Archived