Minibike schematics

Strathos

Has the containers with this item on their loot drop list changed? Or perhaps just the odds of it dropping? I have looted 2 full towns and a crack a book in each one,

Who has found one in patch 10 and where did you find It?

Just found my mini bike book in an air drop on day 56 finally. Checked almost every airdrop up until day 56 and got lucky. Although played the same seed but my friend was the host we got lucky and found it on his map around day 15 I believe so yeah it's all random, luck I guess.

I have been finding them in the Pass n Gas bookshelf lately. Played on 3 different seeds post patch 10. Usually get them before day 14 horde. Speaking of RNG, I have never found all components for an auger, been playing for a long time.

I have been finding them in the Pass n Gas bookshelf lately. Played on 3 different seeds post patch 10. Usually get them before day 14 horde. Speaking of RNG, I have never found all components for an auger, been playing for a long time.

Found my first auger and calipers yesterday after playing for 5 months. Keep the faith. Haven't been able to find any minibike books in this play through but still only on day 16.

Found my first auger and calipers yesterday after playing for 5 months. Keep the faith. Haven't been able to find any minibike books in this play through but still only on day 16.

I think I may start praying to RNGesus prior to starting a looting session or make a shrine to honor RNGesus. Hope I am blessed one day. If not, oh well not that big of a deal.

Thank you to everyone for your replies, Your experiences with thr RNG help put things in perspective.

I get so fixated on what I am lacking I forget how fortunate I am that this schematic I need is the ONLY one I am missing lol.

Hopefully I find one soon, 32 days in so far.

• 10 months later...
Has the containers with this item on their loot drop list changed? Or perhaps just the odds of it dropping? I have looted 2 full towns and a crack a book in each one,

Who has found one in patch 10 and where did you find It?

Only on day 13, but I even put the loot all the way up, plus i bought a quality joe perk and still nothing. book stores are relatively empty for high loot abundance.

On multiplayer people could be reading the book on ya. You in a private server or public? I know I use to play and host in public only. But man After day 50 I never got the book. My guess randoms found the book and read it while I was stuck with nothing.

Archived