HELP! Unable to aim the Mobile Spotlight in A16

Hello All!

I have been having a problem with the Mobile Spotlight in A16, I have it hooked to my generator, it turns on fine, I hold "E" and click the aim option, I see a preview of what the spotlight can see, but I am not finding how I actually aim it, does it aim up/down/left/right? am I missing some controls somewhere?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the necro, but this is causing a problem for me, too. If the OP has the same issue as me, it is simply not possible to change the angle of the spotlight - nothing controls it, neither keys nor mouse make a difference.

Plus, all I see in the expanded preview window is the camera view, no 'arcs' or anything else that suggests anything can be changed.

Sorry for the necro, but this is causing a problem for me, too. If the OP has the same issue as me, it is simply not possible to change the angle of the spotlight - nothing controls it, neither keys nor mouse make a difference.

Plus, all I see in the expanded preview window is the camera view, no 'arcs' or anything else that suggests anything can be changed.

It works for me. I'm on an iMac. Had some trouble with the preview opening to be larger but just a click on the preview image did it.

It's possible it needs to be powered before you can aim it? Similarly to the turrets. Anyway click on the preview and it should go fullish screen on the preview and you can aim it and then hit ESC when you've got it right. Might be that you need to have it land claimed as well?

• 11 months later...

Archived