[MOD] A15 Better Balance Mod - Spikes, guns, mining, building etc. improvements

SurvivalUK

v2.1 released, finally compatible with 15.1 :)

Not much changed mod wise however i have left the experience point gains and character level progression as they were previously which are a shade more generous than the current release where TFP's reduced them somewhat.

v2.1 - A15.1 B16 compatible, experience points gained from Z's and character level progress retained from A15

Play tested and all seems good but any issues let me know, back in the land of the semi-living now :D

• 6 months later...
I'm hoping you return for A16 because its gotten worse.

Same here. This mod made a15 really enjoyable for me, and I await it's return for a16.

Hi both :)

Yeah i ported most of this to A16 and it is very much alive and well. Tbh i can't play vanilla without it, as my missus said "A16 they've sucked the fun out of the game".

The version we're running on our single player / lan games is probably a hint too generous with resources etc. but happy to make it available.

• 3 months later...

I would really like to have a bigger back pack. I'm using the game launcher and I tried to put Valmar's Bigger Back Pack in. I put the bigger back pack in my vanilla game and then installed your mod from the launcher using the modified vanilla game. It all went fine until loading the UI. The game hung up at that point. Do you have any suggestions?

• 2 months later...

Archived