Server History Delete Button

Blightfiend

I currently have a issue with my favorites list. On there is a server that I used to like until the server owner turned into a power hungry idiot. With that, I left this server but now it still shows up on my favorites list even after I unfavorite it. I really hate having to see that old server every time I go to log in to my new favorite server. Maybe put a history clear button to clear out old server listings on the favorites list?

• 11 months later...

Server History Not Saving

I WISH I was having this problem; at least then I could go through all the old servers I've been to. For some reason when I go to the Server History tab it shows nothing. The last IP address I entered persists in the IP field, so that helps a little, but the servers aren't actually LISTED; it's just a blank page. :fatigue:

I WISH I was having this problem; at least then I could go through all the old servers I've been to. For some reason when I go to the Server History tab it shows nothing. The last IP address I entered persists in the IP field, so that helps a little, but the servers aren't actually LISTED; it's just a blank page. :fatigue:

Are you hitting the favorite button to add them? It's the little star at the very bottom right on server page.

Also for removing servers from favorites and history I think if you go into steam, click on view at top left of screen and then hit servers in menu you can go into the favorites and history tabs, right click on the servers you want to remove and it gives you that option.

• 3 years later...

I just tried what Gamida said, it works beautifully.

however -- it would be better if we had a way to remove a server from within the 7dtd interface.

He was writing in a17 or before, it's now a18 and this is still an issue.

Archived