getting error messages when crafting items on a workbench. then cant connect to server.

cybereric

i have been having issues crafting items on my friend's server. every time i craft an item via a crafting station i get an error message. if i leave and reenter the crafting station before the stack of items is done crafting my crafting timer bugs out and i need to cancel the crafting process to keep playing. if i try to craft items from my inventory i do not get error messages but i will get disconnected from server after i craft a stack of 40 items or so. last item i tried to craft was from a forge and i got the error message again and disconnected me from the server. and now i cant log into the server at all. i currently have Darkness falls mod and i only get this error on my friend's server.

the server admin is able to make it so i can log back onto the server but that is just until i craft something and get locked out again.

https://justpaste.it/d536p

Edited by cybereric (see edit history)

Your log file is just one long run-on sentence.  Very difficult to read it.

Something I did note.  You got error messages from mods.  I saw one instance where a mod was trying to load twice.  If there are mods relying on that specific mod and their are different versions out there to work with the mods (SCore comes to mind), then that might be causing issues.

I also saw a bunch of block load errors for another mod.

I couldn't check the list to see if you only got DF mods loading, as the format of your log file was giving me headaches - but I would start with comparing the mods you are loading up with the mods on the server first - including the version number of the mods

If you are only loading DF mods (and any modlets bundled by Khaine), you should not have seen the error message about trying to load the same mod twice so that to me is pointing to issues with the mods you have installed.

i tried using pastebin but my log file is too big since i get an error message for every single item i craft. 

i think i may have found the issue. i seems to be trying to load a mod from my C drive that i had installed years ago called "quickstack" then it loads my DF mods from my F drive

Edited by cybereric (see edit history)