[Clocktower] Gateway Tile Localization

Svarii

Are POI names not applicable to gateway tiles?  My localization seemed to work fine until I converted my prefab to a gateway tile, now the name doesn't display.

I'm working on this.  {The road didn't line up and I didn't want to fix it yet so I just put up cones}

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

8 hours ago, zztong said:

You can have localization for Tiles, but I'm pretty sure something like the "streettile" tag will suppress it from being shown on the Danger Meter. The localization will show up in the POI teleport feature if you're in debug mode.

I think you're right, I removed the streettile tag and just left the gateway tags and now it shows the name and the danger meter.  So that part is fixed now.

Is there any differences with the biomeTags in the rwgmixer.xml or the structure?  I can't seem to limit it to the forest.

I thought this would work:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<configs>
	<append xpath="/rwgmixer">
		<prefab_spawn_adjust partial_name="rwg_tile_gateway_straight_clock_svarii_01" biomeTags="forest" min_count="1" max_count="3"/> 
	</append>
</configs>

6 hours ago, MichaelL. said:

Tiles are also not questable.

I was just wondering about that.

2 hours ago, Svarii said:

Is there any differences with the biomeTags in the rwgmixer.xml or the structure?

You cannot biome limit a Tile. MPL has the best suggestion ... make a 148x148 POI and make a custom tile for it with a unique tag on the POI and the POI marker on the Tile. The trouble will be while you can biome limit the POI, you can't biome limit the Tile, so you'll have to make another POI to show on the custom Tile in the other biomes.

That, or limit your POI to 100x100 and target a TFP Tile/District. Or, target the Wilderness.

Edited by zztong (see edit history)