I cleared a basement, and I think I might need to respec

theFlu

6 hours ago, Suxar said:

Never used stealth, looks like it's time to rethink my game.

Please do, but a mandatory warning: before you max it out in all the ways, it's rather frustrating.

After maxing it out, it's way too easy like in the vid - but you'll end up missing some sleepers as they don't trigger.

9 minutes ago, theFlu said:

but you'll end up missing some sleepers as they don't trigger.

Everything is relative. Sometimes I start clearing houses just in a row, without quests. Especially in single player. He cleaned out the house, put everything in a box next to it, and went to the next one. Then I start taking out all the loot. With such a purge, I’m not even interested in the unawakened.

On 8/22/2024 at 2:03 PM, theFlu said:

Please do, but a mandatory warning: before you max it out in all the ways, it's rather frustrating.

After maxing it out, it's way too easy like in the vid - but you'll end up missing some sleepers as they don't trigger.

I was having a hard time with stealth in early to late mid-game but later clearing a POI with stealth was a piece of cake. Lots of saved munitions for the waves.

Stealth is Super Fun unlike going full spray and pray.

The dynamics change while looting in a group of players.

Strength and Intellect are still dominant at least in Solo or small groups peer to peer.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TWORDY said:

later clearing a POI with stealth was a piece of cake

Aye, seems rather broken tbh; I just recorded a T6 infestation with basically machete-only ... :) Dunno if I cba uploading it, was too uneventful :D

Edited by theFlu (see edit history)