I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

2024-07-05T13:47:56 110.998 ERR XML loader: Patching 'progression.xml' from mod 'Heavy weapons' failed:
2024-07-05T13:47:56 111.002 EXC XML.Patch (/crafting_skill/display_entry, line 4 at pos 4): Patch element does not have an 'xpath' attribute

That's your first error. So check that bit of xpath. Actually looks like your xmls are failing for each part. Some say missing root nodes. So you likely have some basic formatting errors as well.

I'm not sure what exactly Xpathing is. I read a bit of what it was but got confused. the error you pointed out Line 4 pos 4 refers to "<display_entry item="gunRifleT0PipeRifle" unlock_level="1,3,5,7,10" />" I got this code from the base Code. If i'm thinking correctly it wants me to point it towards the base code but I don't know how to do that.

3 minutes ago, LeadHail said:

I'm not sure what exactly Xpathing is. I read a bit of what it was but got confused. the error you pointed out Line 4 pos 4 refers to "<display_entry item="gunRifleT0PipeRifle" unlock_level="1,3,5,7,10" />" I got this code from the base Code. If i'm thinking correctly it wants me to point it towards the base code but I don't know how to do that.

Good guide on writing xpaths

Also link to my post of some modlets I did for A21, you can download one of these and see a working example from A21

I haven't updated any for Version 1.0 yet