Not available to have our own servers?

Is there a plan to add the ability to have your own server? A bunch of friends are waiting for the release just for it to be 4 player and one of us has to host…. The ability to have our own server in the future would be nice 

Guys I got a question. I played years ago on PS4 as Caplette_Lefou89 , so i bought the game. Then I Switched to xbox SX and bought the game again as Caplette89 because I Heard That the players Who already have the game wont have to pay for it for the New console édition. Now I noticed the other Day That the console édition is on the store. Tell me I wont have to pay for it..a Third Time ?!?!

1 hour ago, Caplette89 said:

Guys I got a question. I played years ago on PS4 as Caplette_Lefou89 , so i bought the game. Then I Switched to xbox SX and bought the game again as Caplette89 because I Heard That the players Who already have the game wont have to pay for it for the New console édition. Now I noticed the other Day That the console édition is on the store. Tell me I wont have to pay for it..a Third Time ?!?!

Need to read the actual information, and not random crap on the net.

Alpha Exodus: Leaving Early Access | 7 Days to Die

V1.0 Official Release Notes | 7 Days to Die

1 hour ago, Caplette89 said:

Why did you hijack someone else’s thread for the post you did in another and was answered already?  Nobody is going to tell you that you won’t have to pay for the new version no matter how many times you ask the same question.  

TTG owners will be able to get a 25% discount on the game, as that was negotiated between TFP and Sony/Microsoft.