(V1.0) Ana's Vehicle Respawning

Anabella

V1.0 Vehicle respawning.

https://github.com/Anabella00geek/7D2D-Vehicle-Respawner-v1.0.git

Respawns vehicles in the game.  Down grades vehicles to one of the wheels with rim laying on ground so that you can tell it is not a normal tire to chop. I also used metal material so that it takes a few more hits to destroy it. Destroying will stop the vehicle respawning for anyone wanting to build where the vehicles are or clear the road.

Putting this here so people know the mod is already working for v1.0 and can find it easier. 

Edited by Anabella
updated link (see edit history)

17 hours ago, EpicSpire said:

Great mod. thanks. One question: Is the respawn rate of the vehicle set to the POI respawn, or is it based on something else?

It is set to 300 minutes which is 5 days in game at the default 60 minute days.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/30/2024 at 5:01 AM, Blackgryphon said:

Hey. Been using your respawn mod for a long time now. For the first time though, it won't work. No wheel appears on the ground. Any ideas?

I am not sure. I did delete and re-upload the mod as it was not naming my mod the way I wanted it to. Didn't want such a generic name causing issues. Try deleting the one you have and downloading the from the link above.  Since you have you been doing this for a while you know to make sure that folder that goes over into mods is the Ana_Vehicle_Respawner one.  Let me know if that helps. 

14 hours ago, Blackgryphon said:

Oh, I fixed it and forgot to respond. I changed the "extends" value to decoCarWheelFlat. It was something else before.

It should be decoEntityPolymerMaster.  Been working fine for me.  I am not sure why you didn't download the version at the top so you have an updated one.