mysterious problem on server > EVERY TIME someone joins the server all POIs are FULL.... i changed the steam id>? (v1.0)

7daysOfFun

mysterious problem on server >

EVERY TIME someone joines the server all POIs are FULL....

its since today..gportal the server rental has tryied to put my steam id in the configs, to make me admin for cm+dm)

first try was not successfull, they tried a second time,

AFTER THIS the errors occurred.....

can someone explain?

yesterday we played all normal..today it started

(yes iv restarted server lot of times, all POIs are like noone touched)

thx a lot

Edited by 7daysOfFun (see edit history)

From your log...

1. You're using a server CPU as a desktop chip. Performance is going to suffer.
  2. You have mods that are not valid with V1.0
  3. You have mods loading multiple times. (Probably because you have both a21 and 1.0 versions installed, but I did not look that closely. I'm not troubleshooting mods.)
  4. Then the log is just spamming broken prefabs. Likely a result of issue #2 and #3.

Nuke the mods, and start a clean save.  Your current save is very likely broken completely.

9 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

From your log...

1. You're using a server CPU as a desktop chip. Performance is going to suffer.
  2. You have mods that are not valid with V1.0
  3. You have mods loading multiple times. (Probably because you have both a21 and 1.0 versions installed, but I did not look that closely. I'm not troubleshooting mods.)
  4. Then the log is just spamming broken prefabs. Likely a result of issue #2 and #3.

Nuke the mods, and start a clean save.  Your current save is very likely broken completely.

thx a lot..

to 1 its a gportal server rental...how i solve this?

to 2/3 ok

4. iv downloaded the prefabs as a v1.0 version...iv not found this houses in the list from the download..thats mysterious..but ok...when FINAL version comes i delete all

10 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

1. Apologies, it appeared as if you were using the local desktop client.

#4 is most likely a result of #2 and #3. You need to clear out the mods. Especially the ones that are not updated for V1.0. Until you do that, you will continue to have trouble.

ok i killed all mods...

now iv localizated the problem

EVERY time the map frames woud loud, (when i drive outside city , and i come back = all new) can i solve this perhaps manually?