problem with connect to server

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am writing this message because I have no idea what to do, namely my 3 friends living in Germany, who have decent internet and hardware, the latest version of the game, Win11, current drivers, updates, cannot join any game server, the game always stops on startup. We also have a host on havoc, and when they first logged in to the game everything worked, but once they were kicked out, the game started to hang when starting, namely, you can wait and wait and nothing happens, I just keep writing startup. I have already performed server diagnostics, reinstalled etc., even changed to another machine and host in another country, and the story keeps repeating itself. However, me and another friend, we live in Poland, we have no problems with joining the game, it always works properly without any problems. Thank you in advance for your help, if I need any logs or anything I will send them to you. Best regards and have a nice day.

Edited by Bzykmen (see edit history)

ok thanks mate but i check it earlier. Friends soon end job and we try fix it with this solutions, if after nothing help i will send message in this post.