Fan Art - 4K - Rekt's Final Stand

composition is really good. the burnt guys are on spot.

we clearly have different approachs tho when it comes to Rekt's role on the posters. lol but its good that someone else uses him in a more positive way.

13 hours ago, Mumpfy said:

composition is really good. the burnt guys are on spot.

we clearly have different approachs tho when it comes to Rekt's role on the posters. lol but its good that someone else uses him in a more positive way.

Ahahaha...true, he's a great villain. Thanks! I did mess around with the placement and angles a lot until it felt right.

Here are my "if I took a second swing at it" notes:

• Rekt needs a lot more light on him. The tractor tire has more of a spotlight than he does.
  • The floating waitress face is interesting, but an actual environment would be cooler (and less lazy).
  • The Rekt model as issues: big UV stretch on his crotch, and the joint bends looking kind of rubbery (knees and fingers), or twisted into a knot (arms).
  • The logo AI upscaling wasn't sufficient, it needs to be remade.
  • A few parts are looking a little low-poly (waitress hair, tractor headlight and exhaust)

I do really like the lighting on the zombies. 

9 hours ago, SuperThorf said:

Ahahaha...true, he's a great villain. Thanks! I did mess around with the placement and angles a lot until it felt right.

Here are my "if I took a second swing at it" notes:

• Rekt needs a lot more light on him. The tractor tire has more of a spotlight than he does.
  • The floating waitress face is interesting, but an actual environment would be cooler (and less lazy).
  • The Rekt model as issues: big UV stretch on his crotch, and the joint bends looking kind of rubbery (knees and fingers), or twisted into a knot (arms).
  • The logo AI upscaling wasn't sufficient, it needs to be remade.
  • A few parts are looking a little low-poly (waitress hair, tractor headlight and exhaust)

I do really like the lighting on the zombies. 

yup i agree with most of those notes. re making the logo is good because will give you better usage chances, I remade one long ago, also allows me to use the seven alone or the text since now i have it separated.

I belive.... maybe im wrong but I think this models are not all in the same render? either that or your shadows, ao in blender aint kicking great, the interaction shadows between the models and the tractor would help to unify it all.

model stretching is a normal issue in some poses, sometimes some PS patching is the only way to fix it if you cant tweak the pose yeah.

I would definetly remove the party girl if you take a second shot at it. looks good and its a really detailed render but yeah.... composition wise its kind of off

Edited by Mumpfy (see edit history)