server issue that i have a problem with

my server runs fine. the only issue I see, no Ping shows = N/A . No game version shown = unknown . Server description shows blank no matter what. also server URL don't work either. you can see the server for yourself, its called WarScrap. I also runs rust and unturned and they work fine but even running 7 days to die by itself. still have the same issue. if anyone can help with me on this. I would be happy.

when player join my server they can only see the server name/ ping/description, server version is all blank or default. i want to fix this issue. but i have a issue my own. some time when people join they get kicked for eac heart beat and have to rejoin twice every time before they can really join. i used steam cmd to download the server. but all i did was change the config or server settings and these issue are here. but still here on default settings. i mean i know how to run a server as i run my own rust and unturned server and they work all the way but this one giving me issue the most

server runs fine but these issue has problem

Again, Need useful information.

How did you set up your server?

Where is it hosted?

What is your network configuration?

What port forwarding did you use?

Where is the link to your server and client log files that you uploaded to Pastebin?